[BaadAssGremlins] rambler mentality day on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] rambler mentality day on ebay

Woo hoo, time to dump stuff on e-bait, it is ten cent day for listings. Some
of you might want to take advantage of that as some of the stuff usually is
$3-$5 to list, today after noon only 10 cent. Good luck and have fun,
recycle those parts and literature.
Eddie Stakes

February 27, 2006 | 05:00PM PST/PT

As a special offer to our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day
promotion for www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca and www.ebaymotors.com (for
non-vehicles listings), where the insertion fees for Fixed Price listings
will be 10¢!
The promotion starts on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM
plus one second) and ends that same day, Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at
23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings which were created prior to
February 28, 2006 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will
also be eligible for the special promotional rate.

The 10¢ Fixed Price Sale will not apply to eBay Motors vehicles,
International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate/Ad Format,
and Store Inventory listings. Also, the following Business & Industrial
categories are excluded from this promotion: tractors & farm machinery
(category #91952), heavy equipment (25249), concession trailers, carts
(67145), imaging and aesthetics equipment (92035), forklifts and other lifts
(97185), manufacturing equipment (92080), metalworking equipment (92082),
and commercial printing presses (26247). Please click here for more details.

For full promotion details, please click here.

We hope you enjoy the one-day 10¢ Fixed Price Insertion Fee Sale!

PS: the above can be found by clicking on "Community" then "announcments"