Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 engine harness

Doc, thanks for the reply. I assumed that I would need a completely different harness for a V8. Being a novice in the eng swap area, I was making a bigger deal out of it than was necessary. So that my limited mind understands what you are saying; all I need to do is extend the wires to reach the correct areas & not add additional wires to the bundle. How simple! Now my old mind has to remember which wires went to what. Larry