Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 engine harness

Not meaning to be hard on you but the wires needed to be extended or to
be modified in a V8 swap is a moot point unless you are looking for a
100 point show car. Even at that a nice modified wiring job V8
conversion could be made to look like factory? I must be too old and
doing this too long. Shoot ME!!!
"Doc"