[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Door pin and bushing set wanted

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> Anyone able to point bob in the right direction, please feel free
to comment
> and thanks to all who might, please be sure to also copy your
reply to him,
> thanks,
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com

my 79 Amx spirit from Advance auto parts. They order them and I habd
them the next day for about $22.00 with tax you have to cut them
down to the right size but it beats having a saging door I will give
you the part number so that way you can have your local parts store
order them for you. Rookie