Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Door pin and bushing set wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: Door pin and bushing set wanted

Mother Mopar still sells these. I bought some about a year ago at the local
Jeep dealer. They were actually in stock. Part numbers are:

J 3698103  Bushing
J 3615486  Hinge pin

Onree in Nebraska

on 2/9/06 8:04 PM, Bryan Wilson at rookie9621@xxxxxxxxx did write: