Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 engine harness

Doc, thanks for the reply. I assumed that I would need a completely different harness for a V8. Being a novice in the eng swap area, I was making a bigger deal out of it than was necessary. So that my limited mind understands what you are saying; all I need to do is extend the wires to reach the correct areas & not add additional wires to the bundle. How simple! Now my old mind has to remember which wires went to what. Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 20:36:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 engine harness

Not meaning to be hard on you but the wires needed to be extended or to
be modified in a V8 swap is a moot point unless you are looking for a
100 point show car. Even at that a nice modified wiring job V8
conversion could be made to look like factory? I must be too old and
doing this too long. Shoot ME!!!
"Doc"