Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin/Hornet AT trans mounts??

theres ya a  business doc lol order parts ppl need and ship them out at a small fee =)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin/Hornet AT trans mounts??

Fortunately for me I have been doing business with the same non-chain
parts store for 23 years and dealing with one main parts man at that
store for the last 7-8 of them. He knows what a parts book is and how to
turn a page to look up somthing not like most of the modern push a
button on a computer guy's now. I rarely have to wait for parts for my
Hornet's more than a day or two. I must be lucky as I see on all the AMC
lists I belong to people having big problems getting the same parts that
I get.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS