[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

 Her excuse for car shows: If you've
> seen one, you've seen them all. Gee, I feel the same way about Wal-
Mart, but I
> still go with her. Rick

  Hey, Rick, I don't stop at just ONE diecast car purchase! LOL. I
may have seen the inside of a Wal-mart store, and they may all look
alike, but when you shop for the same car multiple times, I
willingly go to Wal-mart WITH the wife or BY MYSELF, since I like to
(diecast) car shop alot. :D
  Some of the local cruise-ins can have the same cars every weekend,
other times there's new people and cars. So if you miss a weekend,
you might miss a once-timer showing up in a '46 Nash Woodie. :) So,
it's all about what you're in for. At least my wife doesn't *itch
about my shopping. LOL. Now it's about my finding a job ( just lost
mine this past week ). Oh well. I'll ignore it a few weeks.

Jerry in VA