Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery Shop Yesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery Shop Yesterday

That is funny Doc. Oh I do go by myself. I don't stay home or go someplace with
her and miss one that I want to go to. You will find me at one almost every
weekend in the summer if it is not too hot. I can almost understand her not
wanting to go to the average one where we just sit around and B/S but there are
a few that have a lot of activities besides the show. She says she is going to
the AMO convention in Dayton in July. Actually she says she is going to follow
me up there in her car in case the Gremlin has problems. Good idea but I bet
come July she will have some excuse. Such is life.
Terry

> Sorry Terry just go without her. 4-5 years ago me and the wife had an
> argument and I went to the local cruise night by myself. I was sitting
> at the bar in the restaurant and a late 20's looking blond asked if my
> 12 inches plus long white beard was real. It was mid SUMMER!!!!. I said
> yes it is real. She said could she feel it I said yes and she did. She
> said you look like Santa. I was wearing the Santa Say's Gingle This "T"
> shirt and I said read this. She did and turned beet red as everyone at
> the bar was laughing at her. If your wife doesn't want to go it's her
> loss. Maybe you should not bend over backwards to go to all the places
> she want's to go. Me I am in a unique situation to 99% of the married
> men I know. I do what I want when I want within reason most of the time.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message ---
--- Begin Message --- That is mine Rick in four years she has rode in it one time to a car show. She
acted like she had a good time. That was two years ago she hasn't been in it
since. You know I don't expect her to help me work on it or go to a car show
every weekend like I do in the summer but you know it wouldn't kill her to go
to the two or three big ones in the summer. I seem to go to all the things I
hate to go to with her.
Terry