Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery Shop Yesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got My Car Back From The Upholstery Shop Yesterday

In a message dated 1/6/2006 7:02:33 P.M. Central Standard Time, Terry.Atkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That is mine Rick in four years she has rode in it one time to a car show. She
acted like she had a good time. That was two years ago she hasn't been in it
since. You know I don't expect her to help me work on it or go to a car show
every weekend like I do in the summer but you know it wouldn't kill her to go
to the two or three big ones in the summer. I seem to go to all the things I
hate to go to with her.
Terry
Terry,

I know what you mean. If it's something I want to do........it's me. If it's something she wants to do.....it's us. Her excuse for car shows: If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Gee, I feel the same way about Wal-Mart, but I still go with her.

Rick
Rick

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS