Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Pic's. And other Questions Answered

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Pic's. And other Questions Answered

In a message dated 1/8/2006 5:44:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart the
beard pictured is only one year old as I shave it down once a year to a
Wolf Blitzer stubble when I officially declare it spring time. You know
Wolf Blitzer? One of the news anchor's on CNN. He looks like he has not
shaven for 3 days when you look at him on TV. If you are going to grow a
beard grow a beard and if you can't shave off the stubble. This year for
the first time in 20 years I shaved it to the stubble 2 weeks before
Christmas as I was tired of all the hey Santa crap. The final straw that
broke the camels back was when one old lady started that Santa crap, I
just had enough. I told her that I hated Christmas and I boiled and ate
little children and no one was getting anything for christmas because I
was spending all my money on my AMC's!!!!! Her jaw dropped, her face
turned white and she stumbled away.
well then dye your hair and beard black...uhh wait a minute don't do that cuz then everyone will think you have 15 lbs of TNT strapped to your torso and start calling you Doc Muhommed LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS