[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin's & Hornet's Left Out Again For Repo Parts!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin's & Hornet's Left Out Again For Repo Parts!!!!!

I started the tedious task of restoring the door sill plate's for my
orange Hornet yesterday. Like I said previously out of the 6 I had I
picked the 2 best ones. Well after 4 hours yesterday and another 4 hours
today I barely made a dent in getting one,  1/4 of the way done. My son
said to me why don't you just buy new repo ones instead of farting
around with that old shit. I told him no repo's were made and that is
when he told me they made them for the !@#$%^&* Javelin's and he had
bought a set. I am pissed tired and a lot of other things right now. I'd
give 100$ or maybe even 150$-200$ a piece for each repo I could buy if I
could get them. One of my restored ones will probably take 30-40 hours
to restore but in the end will not be as good as a new repo one. Oh well
it is winter and the sill plates will have to be a winter project for
when I am stuck in the house due to bad weather. Like I said nothing has
ever been easy with this car since the day I bought it. Tomorrow I am
starting to prep the rear window louver for paint.
"Doc"