Re: [BaadAssGremlins] " The ( JL ) Gremlins are coming! " No, they're HE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] " The ( JL ) Gremlins are coming! " No, they're HERE...

In a message dated 1/8/2006 7:27:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Actually, they're out NOW. I just spotted quite a few on Ebay, and
already the Gremlin guys are in a bidding war. I saw some bids for $10
and $15 on them already. Ouch. So, what'd I do? I went looking today!
Didn't see a one, still the old stuff, none of the stores have
restocked after Christmas hardly. Nothing new out of the boxes,anyway,
locally. But I"m excited that there's a diecast Gremlin out there,
I'll be hunting for it frequently now. :) Look out, ladies, the
Gremlin Hunter coming thru! Don't stand in front of the mall toy store
doors, you'll get run over! LOL. So be on the watch, coming to a local
store near you, hopefully. Unobvious places to check are Advance Auto
Parts stores, they carry JL stuff now, at the counter down low, at
least in Virginia. Five Below stores are carrying JL stuff, although
how new, I'm not sure. Doesn't seem to be really current stuff. A few
gen's back.
  So, bottom line is, be aware and dare to stare for JL hardware.
Later, people.

Jerry in Virginia
This is awesome but pisses me off at the same time,for years the GREMLINS were the butt of jokes and were rediculed.and now suddenly their a MUST have the TOYS NOT the real thing as you can';t even give these cars away still but as a REAL gremlin owner it burns me up when some lil hotwheels sized car comes out on evilbay and all are going for 5 zillion damn bucks.I sure as hell hope that i'll be able to find them in stores before the ebay whores gobble em up and Jerry is the only guys i know that does gobble em all up  buut offers em to his fellow AMCers so Jerry please pleeze if you find a bunch buy em and offer em here as we all would be greatly apprecitive :)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS