Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

Your right Jerry most of the time it is the same cars but you never know. I
know last summer at the beginning of the season I saw a 1930 something pre VW.
When I first saw it I thought it was an old VW in mint condition until I
started looking. The headlights were on top of the fenders, it was a
convertible but it slid on rails like the old Nash. It sported a Mercedes Benz
name tag with Mercedes hub caps. The biggest thing was instead of the air
cooled engine it had a water cooled 4 banger flat head back there. He had a
magazine article with it and it said it was one of 4 or 5 built before Hitler
had I think around 30 built for the SS. The guy said he got it when he was in
Germany with the army. I never saw it again. If I keep going I might see one
of those illusive cars make by AMC in the 70's. What were they called. Gremlin
I think. If anyone around here is going to see one it will be mine. In the 9
years I have been going I have never seen another.
Terry