Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

i may put mine in a show but right now its not worth it, to much body indentations, plus its all busted in right above rear bumper right where it rolls so to speak forward, wats best way to fix this?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Goin' with the wife, and not vice-versa...

Your right Jerry most of the time it is the same cars but you never know. I
know last summer at the beginning of the season I saw a 1930 something pre VW.
When I first saw it I thought it was an old VW in mint condition until I
started looking. The headlights were on top of the fenders, it was a
convertible but it slid on rails like the old Nash. It sported a Mercedes Benz
name tag with Mercedes hub caps. The biggest thing was instead of the air
cooled engine it had a water cooled 4 banger flat head back there. He had a
magazine article with it and it said it was one of 4 or 5 built before Hitler
had I think around 30 built for the SS. The guy said he got it when he was in
Germany with the army. I never saw it again. If I keep going I might see one
of those illusive cars make by AMC in the 70's. What were they called. Gremlin
I think. If anyone around here is going to see one it will be mine. In the 9
years I have been going I have never seen another.
Terry

>  Her excuse for car shows: If you've
> > seen one, you've seen them all. Gee, I feel the same way about Wal-
> Mart, but I
> > still go with her. Rick
>

>   Hey, Rick, I don't stop at just ONE diecast car purchase! LOL. I
> may have seen the inside of a Wal-mart store, and they may all look
> alike, but when you shop for the same car multiple times, I
> willingly go to Wal-mart WITH the wife or BY MYSELF, since I like to
> (diecast) car shop alot. :D
>   Some of the local cruise-ins can have the same cars every weekend,
> other times there's new people and cars. So if you miss a weekend,
> you might miss a once-timer showing up in a '46 Nash Woodie. :) So,
> it's all about what you're in for. At least my wife doesn't *itch
> about my shopping. LOL. Now it's about my finding a job ( just lost
> mine this past week ). Oh well. I'll ignore it a few weeks.
>
> Jerry in VA
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS