Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay Mile Liars

Paul,  Just turned 16,000 2 weeks ago. Gary 'The Mix'  '74 Gremmie

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Gable <pdgable@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:06:25 -0700
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay Mile Liars

HI there everybody,
Has anyone else noticed that the people that sell AMC cars(as well as
the other cars I am sure) are one of two things. Either they are all
a bunch of people who either never drive their car or inherited it
from some person who never drove it. It is really kind of funny. Here
are some miles for the cars listed on Ebay.

C'mon!! This is just silly!  I think that is enough
ranting for the day.
Peace
Paul

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS