[BaadAssGremlins] amo show numbers

I spoke with Jeff Kennedy today and he told me there were 149 cars
'officially' at the Atlanta show, not bad, same number we had here in
Houston at the Nationals in 2001. My guess would be however as we were
talking baout the other day here is that probably 30-50 more cars out in the
parking lot! Always one of my major peeves why people will drive their AMC
(insert model here) 500+ miles to a major show, only to leave it in the
parking lot.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825