[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Battery Tray

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Battery Tray

Thanks for the replys folks.  Guess I wasn't quite
clear.  The battery tray is gone.  Looks to have
completely rusted away.  I was referring to the engine
bay cubby or indentation where the batter AND tray
would rest.  The tray has rusted away leaving the
three bolts with holes forming around them.  Bolts are
way to rusted to even consider getting them out.

Apparently depending on year, the battery could be on
the left or the right side with the radiator overflow
and windshield water bottles on the other.

Was looking for some insight into how best to replace
or repair the insert for the battery.

Bill
Dallas, TX
72 Gremlin
72 Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
71 Mark III
70 Cadillac Conv