[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Cargo Panels

I recently found a '76 Gremlin in salvage yard that I
toke note of but didn't pull any parts off of it.  The
other day I happened to be near the same salvage yard
and stopped by just to see if there was anything new.
Nothing new but I looked at the '76 Gremlin again and
realized it had an entire set of perfect rear cargo
panels.

The only obvious difference I noted is that the panels
appear to be held up with what looks like one inch
plastic snap buttons as opposed to just screws.  I
assume they changed over to those due to the history
of cracking.  Anyone familiar with these?  How do you
get them off?

The right side panel has the upper right side corner
panel with three holes for the right side window lift
arm which the '72 doesn't have.  The '72 has the upper
corner panel but no holes but that's OK because I'm
replacing the rear window with single lift are with
one that has two.

Does anyone know if the '76 model year panels are the
same size as the '72 year?  Some where the size
changed but I'm not sure when.  Also, anyone know what
a fair price would be for the whole set of panels?

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
72 Gremlin
72 Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
71 Mark III
70 Cadillac Conv

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Give the gift of life to a sick child.