[BaadAssGremlins] Re: rustfree Gremlin Battery Tray - Clarification requ

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: rustfree Gremlin Battery Tray - Clarification requested

I have the same problem as Bill - my battery tray got eaten away by
battery acid all the way through the inner fender (battery 'shelf').
Rust did some damage also. When I got the car, the battery was tied
in, sitting on top of what was left of the tray & fender.

I need a Gremlin battery tray, but that one doesn't look like the
one that came off my '74 Gremlin. Can you tell me what year models
this tray fits? ~Lu~

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Anyone need a battery tray?
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=4150&item=6512528504&rd=1
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX

'Thanks & Giving.'