[BaadAssGremlins] It's Gong To Be One Of Those Days Here

[BaadAssGremlins] It's Gong To Be One Of Those Days Here

The wife has been giving me grief about everything and anything since
she woke up this morning. This usually means the day goes down hill real
fast from that point. I am going to try to finish the last hatch
upholstery piece today so I no longer have to use the dinning room table
as a work bench. Maybe that will get me a little slack. I made
arrangements to paint the inside of the doors on the orange car black so
by the end of next week I can get the 2 door panels out of the living
room and installed in the car. To bad I don't have a heated garage to go
hide in for the next 12 hours and work in peace. I know I am going to
hear it about every thing and his brother all day now. She's walking
around the house mumbling under her breath now. God Help ME!!!!  Time to
get to work on that panel. Later all.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'