Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Battery Tray

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Battery Tray

In a message dated 2/19/05 9:09:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
I was fortunate enough to find an NOS battery tray for my 72 a few years back. Mine is not riveted. It is bolted to the shelf of the inner fender. Three bolts thread through holes into a triangle shaped piece of metal on the underside. All the pieces are coated with POR-15.
My tray was rusty tho not as bad as Simms's was yikes,but i'm relocating the batt. to the back so i'm gonna clean up the few rotted spots and leave it like a batt. was never there.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada