ebay auctions

Hey everyone, I have a number of ebay auctions ending tonight and a whole
slew of new ones cranking up, including a number of items off this 68
Javelin I just got in today which was in a car fire in 1975. It's been
sitting ever since sadly, but too far gone, the roof collapsed even, and
well, sitting in a Texas field for 30 years don't help. There are a number
of Gremlin, Hornet, Rambler items this time around too. Anyhows, click on
this link to view everything and thanks in advance should anyone buy
something:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eddiestakes&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com