Chroming Services, or is this part available?

Chroming Services, or is this part available?

I'd like to keep my stock, black, single-horn air cleaner
on my new 360 Hornet, but thought that a chrome lid would
be a nice addition. Is anyone stocking these, ready-to-go,
and if so, whom?

In the event they aren't pre-chromed, in-stock anywhere,
can anyone recommend a good chroming shop, preferably in
the northeast, tho shipping anywhere is fine, too?

Thanks,

John