GREMLIN REAR END

 HEY BART,
If I could find a Jav or AMX rear end in my part of the country I
would buy one up. When my gremmie gets out of the shop I plan on
finding another one to v8 or maybe it will be one already. The left
side is almost done and in primer. The plan was to get it in primer
and drive it this year. Now I'm thinking about leaving it until its
painted.
I have not been around this week to see whats going on here. But
after a couple of hours catching up I see I did not miss much about
grems and hornets, just a lot of nothing about dickheads and muscle
cars LOL. SCOTT