Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

From: "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx>
Date: 2004/08/28 Sat PM 06:39:42 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

Lu,are you set fimr on a Ford 9 inch rear?the Mopar 8 3/4 rear fits and the 68-70 AMX/Javelin rears are direct bolt ins,thats what i have in the back of my Gremlin.The only piser about the AMC Model 20 rear is the keyways strip on the ends of the axle shafts but co.s like Moser Engineering has one piece axles for them thats what also is in my rear
Bart
Sounds good to me as all the junkyards around here want $250 for the
9" Ford used rearends. Can you give me the contact info for Currie?
Thanks, Lu