Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

Lu,
 Love the coler scheem you picked out. Gonna be a sweet ride.
 A Curry rear will set you back a good 2000 bucks. 250 for a 9" isn't bad if you can get one that fits. Try to find one with 355 or 411 gears and a posi out of a 67 to 70 Mustang. If you come up with that for 250 it's a steal! Even if you find a rear outta a 67-70 that has no posi and wrong gears you can get the gears you want from summit for 129.00 and a posi new will set ya back about 400.00 and it is a direct bolt in replacement.
 I lucked out and got mine out of a 70 for 100 bucks! took me almost a year to find the right deal. I bought the summit gears and cause I am racing it I got a mini spool instead of the posi.
 DAvis

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
Sounds good to me as all the junkyards around here want $250 for the
9" Ford used rearends. Can you give me the contact info for Currie?
Thanks, Lu
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> If you are going with custom axels why not just contact Currie
about a
> complete 9" rear? You might save some money in the long run this
way.
> "Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used