Re: Where's Lu? - I'm Here!!

The original color was Alpine White with blue interior. I plan on
changing the white to the new Chrysler "Cool Vanilla" white color -
as seen on new '04 PT Cruisers, etc. It is not as stark white as the
original, and I've already got a solid blue hockey stick stripe to
finish it off. I will keep the interior blue, replacing the vinyl
type flooring with carpet. -Lu-