ebay auctions

Hey everyone, I think I might have finally figured out this digital camera
and have been able to list a number of items on ebay without cratering the
camera. There are a number of Grem/Horne/Conc items some of you might want
to take a look at one way or another if you click on the link below. Thanks
in advance to all who may bid or end up with some of my fine junk:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eddiestakes&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is