Re: Hey Eddie/ebay auctions

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Doc, well it sold, one thing about ebay is that a majority of items sell
> in the last day. At least that is my experience. If I see something I simply
> put my max bid and thewn when it gets down to hours left, if someone outbids
> me I hit it again, depending on how much I may want it, need it, or also if
> I know the other bidder, sometimes I back off, other times I double their
> bid. But it sold for $32 or something like that. Would be a nice piece for
> someone to paint and throw in their trunk for detail purposes for show, but
> it also works good! Thanks again,
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

I saw it sold for the initial bid of 29$. I have been buying AMC/Rambler models on E-Bay for over year and usually try to snipe someone if I really want the item. I don't bid against friend. Like you said with some paint it alng with the tire iron would make a nice detail item for someone. I did not need the tire iron and would have modifyed the jack to work easier and be safer. Let me know if you come across just a usable jack.
"Doc"