Dash Restoration Progress

Yesterday I pulled the plastic gauge panel out of the Castrol Super Clean and it was as clean as the day it was made before the chrome, paint and wood grain insert was added. It was well worth the 25$ I paid for it 1 1/2 years ago. Today since I am still stuck in the house due to the snow I will sand it with 400# wet sandpaper and prime it. I also have the glove box surround in the Castrol now to be stripped.
"Doc"