Ebay auctions

Listed a number of things on ebay tonight that are Gremlin, Hornet, Spirit
and Concord related, some are rather rare like the set of four Rebel Machine
rims; or the 71074 AMX grill, and other odds and ends, there is a set of 78
AMX flairs, a pair of Gremlin headlight doors, click on the link below of
the Gremlin/Hornet amber markers then click on the ebay "view sellers other
items" button to view all my current auctions, some are ending tomorrow
also. Thanks in advance should anyone bid too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2219463594&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:LC:US:1
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX