Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New cars to the group

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/19 Mon PM 07:28:29 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New cars to the group

To all my fellow members here,thanx for the comments and yes i plan on keeping this group geared towards the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord & Spirit.Alot laughed at me for making this group saying it was a joke ect. so thanx to you all we showed them otherwise so thanx again for making this group the best group about our cars online!
Bart M.
Owner/Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'
> I think adding Mustangs would be nice. You never see them anymore.

Don't forget camaros & corvettes!!!

I would not object to adding the Pacer - it was a one of a kind
venture, ahead of its time....LOL...I am prejudice!! This group is
great the way it is, and may I add, it is very lively. Other groups
that I belong to are D-E-A-D.....this one rox! -Lu-