Thanks Bart was New cars to the group

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/01/19 Mon PM 07:28:29 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New cars to the group
>
> To all my fellow members here,thanx for the comments and yes i plan on keeping this group geared towards the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord & Spirit.Alot laughed at me for making this group saying it was a joke ect. so thanx to you all we showed them otherwise so thanx again for making this group the best group about our cars online!
> Bart M.
> Owner/Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'

I am glad I found this group. I have belonged to a lot of AMC groups and with the exception of this one and the AMX Files they are all dead. Some times it takes a while for a group to really get started. A smaller group like this ends up like being family since we are all into a small basic group of car and there is a lot of parts interchangeability between them. It also dosen't hurt that there are a great bunch of people here either. You did good Bart by starting this group. Thanks.
"Doc"