Re: New cars to the group

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> I think adding Mustangs would be nice. You never see them anymore. Just
> kidding everyone has one. I think you have the right mix. Gremlin. Hornets,
> Concords and Spirits. The are basically the same car. Your right we seem to be the
> stepchild of AMC. I think it is all right to mention our other cars but please
> keep it a Gremlin site.
> Terry

Being partial to AMC/Ramblers for 40 years has somthing to do with me as I have always been sort of outside othe box as they say now. Anyone can have one of the cookie cutter Mustangs and Camero's, and it can be as nice as you want depending on how deep your pockets are. It's nice to look up in a catalog and just buy every little piece you need, we can't do that. I prefer our Gremlins, Hornets, Concords and Spirits. The 74 Hornet Hatchback happens to be a favorite of mine, that's why I have 2 of them. Just before the cruise season ended I bought the new Hornet and made the last cruise of the season with it. It was parked between a mint 69 SS396 Chevelle and a Prowler. My wife told me the Hornet got more looks than either of the other cars around it. The only time you see more than one AMC at a cruise is if my son comes with his Javelin or my freind comes with one of his AMC's He has 3 early Javelns, 2 Gremlins, a 68 AMX and a 62 Rambler American.
"Doc"