Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets with 360s.

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets with 360s.

Here, before ya'll decide if a SC/360 is a "musclecar" or a "compact" or
Bilwin gets a motorola dropped on his noggin, I have done a lot of research
the past 4 years since inheriting the SC/360 Registry. (SC=Super Coupe).
There has not been one dummy scooped SC/360 documented. You either had Go
Pack or you didn't. There is a breakdown of cars, such as how many were 360,
3speeds, or 3604barrel, automatics.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodySC.htm

Yes and no on the 72-74 Hornets with 360V8s. The SC/360 in 1971 was the most
powerful Hornet ever built. While a 72-74 Hornet with a 360 is nice, none of
them ever left Kenosha with a four barrel.....and a four speed was not a
option on any of them.

Now John, now that we have two loudmouths on here, a loudmouthed Joiseyian,
you
:~O)) and a loudmouthed Texan, me :~D))> how about making Doc's day since he
is battling Motorolaitis and show off your new toy?

Doc, I am confused on your altenator. Every one I have, Delco, is a bolt up.
On the upper bracket I believe I had to alter it, but belts were not a
problem, neither was the fan on the Delco. If I recall, and this is from
memory, which is shot from drug use in teh 70s and I don't remember what we
are even talking about now,

Oh, the altenator, I used shims to get it past the original bracket. If I
can somehow take some digital photos in the next day or two, I'll be more
than happy to post them. I'm not sure this will help, but this is a file off
my website:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/Motorola%20to%20Delco%20Alt%20Interchange.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX