Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: CAMO SHOW

Doc,
 I remember that. Fridays weather was awfull that friday but saturday was very nice.
In the 10 years the show has been arround it has had unsavory weather everyother year.
 Next year should be a nice weekend then! Mark your calander next years show is Aug. 19th-20th
 Davis
amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" wrote:
> Well CAMO once again put on a stellar show. The rain held off from 8
> am till 2pm. I went to the cruse friday night and rode in a members
> 74 AMX with a fresh 401 3spd and a V-gate. sweet! While we were havin
> dinner I said I wasn't gonna bring the gremmie to the show cause of
> the rain and it wasn't ready yet. Matt (the guy with the 74) said I
> was bringing it if he had to go get it himself! So we went to my
> house and finished the car, put on the hood n grill. Then we went to
> Bill's and I got the trailer.
> Sat morning I got the car 1/2 way on the trailer and it started to
> pour! I got soaked! SO I went in and changed and off to the show.
> When I got there a guy ran up and asked if the car was for sale or
> for show. I said show and he looked dissapointed. It stopped raining
> and I got the car on the field. Lotta sweet cars there. The only
> other Grem was a nice 78 grem X 6cyl. There was a 74 hatchback, 73
> 2dr coup, and a 71 2 dr coup hornet. All in sweet shape.
> I got lots of compliments on the Gremmie.
> When it was time for me to leave, I fired her up and as I was
> driving out a guy videotaped me, and as I was moving along EVERYONE
> stopped there conversations and watched me leave the field. It was
> the coolest feeling. Even after I got it back on the trailer people
> told me it was cool and sounded mean.
> I also got some cools deals like a 68 amx hood for 40 bucks and a
> performer intake for 40 bucks and a near NOS 68 AMX hood for 275.
> Missed you guys while I was there. I posted 2 new pics of my car at
> the show.
> Davis

You have made me jealous, this was the first time since 2000 that me and my son have missed the Ct. show. I am glad you had a good time. Weather always seems to be a minor problem there. Last year friday afternoon there was a severe thunder storm after we got there and a bolt of lightening knocked out a transformer right down the street from the Hawthorn Inn and the power was out till 9am. This was only a week or so after the big blackout.
"Doc"

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used