RE: [BaadAssGremlins] JB One More Time

-----Original Message-----
From: amc74hornet [mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx]

I see this afternoon he is lumping Pony cars and
Muscle cars into the same catagory. I give up,
John is right there is no trying to reason with
that man. Someone must have hit him in the head
with a Motorola alt. when he was a baby. LOL LOL
"Doc"

Near as I can figure, his definition of a Muscle
Car is any US-owned-company's vehicle with a V8
engine built in the mid-1960s through mid-1970s.

He lumps Camaros in the pile, so when does that
end....2001? Is a 1982 5.0L Z/28 a Musacle Car?
There's a lot of V6 Jap cars that will eat that
junk for breakfast.

Since he stated a 4-door Parisienne qualifies, I
must assume an Olds Vista Cruiser wagon is one,
too. And all Dodge D100 vans and 2WD pickups.
Why, it's wide open, folks!

Thank goodness we've got Johnny B writing the
rules (which are subject to revision hourly)!

John R.