Fuel tank

I saved myself $25 today by donig something myself instead of paying someone else.

I was suppose to go to the sheetmetal shop today to have them shape myfuel tank. Instead, I used some pieces of angle iron, clamps and plywood to bend the sheetmetal to is shape. I went to the hardware store and got a small box of self tapping screws and used them to attach the sides.

Once I had it together, I slid it up under the Gremlin to see if it fit. It took a couple of tries but I finally got it in. I would have hated tospend all that time fabricating a fuel tank and have it not go in............now that's STRESS!!

Once I knew I could get it in, I concentrated on bending flat barto secure the tank. I'm still not done, but I've accomplished a lot.

Tomorrow is another day..........

Rick