Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Rod

The encouragement will always be here. I'll need a dose of it every now and then.

My labor is the cheapest aspect of my Gremlin project. Even without money to spend on parts I may want or need, I can pour a lot of labor and time into my car. Mostly, I put a lot of thought into how I want to accomplish things. That way, when I do have a little money to spare, I can move forward with my ideas.

Lets us know how things are going and good luck to the both of you.

Rick