Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Ardsley Show

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Ardsley Show

In a message dated 5/17/2004 12:37:45 PM Central Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
Updated no#'s there was 23 AMC's and 12 other non AMC cars. Still all in all not a bad showing for the second year of the show. The old orange Hornet looks so good after the guy polshed it out Iwent out this morning and bought some detailing supply's and will really give it a fine outside detailing. Going to pick up the wife later and spend my 20$ door prize gift certificate at tonight's cruise for food, soda and afew beers for me.
That's an excellent turnout for such a young event. When can we see photos of the orange Hornet?

Rick