Re: The Ardsley Show

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 5/17/2004 12:37:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
> Updated no#'s there was 23 AMC's and 12 other non AMC cars. Still all in all
> not a bad showing for the second year of the show. The old orange Hornet looks
> so good after the guy polshed it out I went out this morning and bought some
> detailing supply's and will really give it a fine outside detailing. Going to
> pick up the wife later and spend my 20$ door prize gift certificate at
> tonight's cruise for food, soda and a few beers for me.
> That's an excellent turnout for such a young event. When can we see photos of
> the orange Hornet?
>
> Rick

There were cars there that I had not seen there last year and some cars that were there last year that were not here this year. But all in all 23 AMC's in one place at the same time is a good showing. The Ct show is celebrating their 10 show this year and they averedge about 75 cars per year give or take a few since I been going there since 2000. But the 2000 show was the Nationals and there was almost double that at that show. I am haveing the pic's developed from the show and will take som more of the new Hornet so you all should see pic's of it soon.
"Doc"
We already have a date for the fall show.