From: Joe Berger
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:26 AM
Subject: MY 1977 AMX HORNET

HEY, HOWS IT GOING? NOT TOO BAD UP HERE (WI).
I HAVE A 77 AMX HORNET THATS ALL ORIGINAL EXCEPT I BOUGHT IT OFF OF MY FATHER INLAW AND IT HAS A 360. I ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL 6CYL.
MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO FIND PARTS? ALL I REALLY NEED IS A FRONT BUMPER. THE RUBBER IS PEELING AWAY WITH RUST.
OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR IS IN UNREAL SHAPE!

ANY TIPS YOU CAN GIVE ME ON THIS CAR WOULDBE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

BRIAN KROUTH
WISCONSIN