Re: Fw: MY 1977 AMX HORNET (front bumper wanted)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> The folks below are loking for a front bumper for their 77 AMX. These front bumpers interchange if not mistaken from 74-79 Hornet, Concord, Gremlin series, so if you have one to help out, please feel free to email them directly and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Front bumpers from 73 to and includeing 77 from Hornets will fit. No Concord or Gremlin front bumpers will fit the front of any 73-77 Hornet. The rear bumpers from the later Gremlin's with the 5 mph will fit a Hornet. The first year of the Concord 78 still has steel bumpers after that they were that aluminum crap. The rear bumper off of a 78 Concord will fit a Hornet but the front bumper will not. It is a one year only steel front bumper. I have a steel set off of a 78 Concord that I will be useing the rear bumper on my yellow Hornet. If rust is a problem since the 77 AMX has a painted bumper sand blast it and do some body work and just re-paint it. If it is just surface rust comeing out from under the rubber it ain't no big deal.
"Doc"