Re: Front springs

So you are saying that although all these springs measure practically
the same, in every way, they may be designed with different metal
strengths? I am not trying to be a smarta$$, I am sincerely trying to
figure this out.
And yes, I will probably try both sets of springs in the end. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu I hate to beat a dead horse but there is more to springs than
> there size. The actual spring built into them can vary a lot. They
> are tempered so to speak. The bigger cars have a lot of nose
weight.
> The spring I would assume would be designed to handle the extra
> weight. You can try them and see how it sits but be ready to make a
> change if you do not like the stance. Designers spend a lot of time
> figuring out the front end of cars. Usually they get it right but
> with some cars you can tell by the way they handle they did not get
> it right. I am not trying to discourage you from trying them just
> don't be dissapointed if they are not what you expected. Just my
two cents. Mark