Front springs

Lu I hate to beat a dead horse but there is more to springs than
there size. The actual spring built into them can vary a lot. They
are tempered so to speak. The bigger cars have a lot of nose weight.
The spring I would assume would be designed to handle the extra
weight. You can try them and see how it sits but be ready to make a
change if you do not like the stance. Designers spend a lot of time
figuring out the front end of cars. Usually they get it right but
with some cars you can tell by the way they handle they did not get
it right. I am not trying to discourage you from trying them just
don't be dissapointed if they are not what you expected. Just my two
cents. Mark