Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Measurements & Interpretation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Measurements & Interpretation

I would think the size would be the same in the springs. I would think the difference would be how they made them. I don't know the tech terms for it but when they fire the springs in the foundry. They can make soft metal and hard metal by the way they are fired. I would think the sixes would have a softer more spring to them than the eight's and the big AMC would be even stiffer.  If there isn't a difference in the springs then the cars with the big V8s would half to set lower than the sixes. Then again I don't know the weight of the engines nor do I know the weight of the big AMC, It might surprise you and there might not be that much difference in them. Now that I said all this I probably don't have a clue to what I am talking about just some old junk in this old head of mine. I bet Doc could tell us. I am sure he would rather be here thanwhere he is.
Terry