Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Front springs

Yes, Lu that is what we are tryingto say. I would still like to know the exact weight of the front ends of the cars. I am not sure that if you just put the front axles on a scale whatthe difference would be. I would try them if you don't mind the work. Personally I would go with the springs that are in it and see how you like thembefore I would go through the trouble. I have never had the experience of changing engines in a Gremlin but what I have read here it is no big deal. I know years ago I did it in a 60 Comet and ended up changing quite a few things but not the springs.
Terry