Re: 360 Engine Take Down - See Photos

Hey, Lu, Good job I knew you could do it! I see you got the balancer
off! Hope to see you tomorrow! Now comes the messy part, CLEANING up
all the bolts and parts. We need to check on another crank and a
couple of rods. I know of the yard has some 304's. I believe the
crank and rods are the same, I will do some checking.--- In