Re: 360 Engine Take Down - See Photos

I hope you can come over tomorrow and visit me. The block really is
naked except for the oil stick thingy and another thing that is
bolted on the bottom that something plugged on to at one time. Think
we can get the block, rods, & heads to Arnie next week? AINIY22

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jsteph22" <jsteph22@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey, Lu, Good job I knew you could do it! I see you got the
balancer off! Hope to see you tomorrow! Now comes the messy part,
CLEANING up all the bolts and parts. We need to check on another
crank and a couple of rods. I know of the yard has some 304's. I
believe the crank and rods are the same, I will do some checking.